Case Study 4Engineering Firm Enhance Employee Communication through Profiling Tools
Project Focus: To enhance enhancing employee communication using personal profiling tools.
Project Objective: To improve employee communication and enhance working relationship.
Nature of Business: Manufacturing and fabrication of Fibreglass Products
Countries of Business Operated: Singapore, China, Taiwan and Europe
Key factors identified affecting business development:
- Poor communication among employees.
- Not placing employees in the positions based on their capability and profile.
To enhance the employees’ communication and ensure employees are being place in the right position.
- Identified personal profiling for key employees in the company.
- Better communication by understanding each other unique personality at work.
- Using profiling to develop these key employees to optimise their potential.
Approach and Recommendation
- Conduct company-wide profiling for all employees.
- Perform one-on-one profiling interview and diagnostic with key employees.
- Perform feedbacks and advisory to management.
- Recommend changes in key position changes to optimise potential and enhance effectiveness of job function.
The Results Were Amazing
Key milestones achieved:
- Identified strength and weakness of key employees using proven profiling tools.
- Placed the right person with ability and profile onto the right job position, optimising individual potential.
- Directly improve effectiveness and efficiency of the business operation.
- Build more effective working relationship among employees.